EVOLUTION CARE SERVICES LLC offers APD Waiver services to support persons with developmental disabilities to help them live in the family home or their own homes. We are an Agency for Persons with Disabilities (“APD”) that help select appropriate services and address any changes in the client’s condition. Disabilities served by APD include Intellectual disabilities, severe forms of autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and more.
Our professional support services help your loved ones to live safely in their homes. We help manage daily tasks for people who are suffering from illness, injury, or dealing with the effects of aging. We assist in all activities of daily living, including toileting, bathing, dressing, mobility, and prepare meals and perform housekeeping chores.
Life Skill Development (Level 1)
We offer non-medical care, supervision, and socialization activities to individuals aged 21 years or older and prepare them for their professional work and improve their lives.
Private Duty Nursing (RN, LPN)
With our private duty nursing, your loved ones can receive quality, skilled nursing care in the comfort of their homes. We provide nursing care that is specialized to their individual medical needs. Our nurses help those with post-surgery care needs, terminal illness, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Vital signs checking
- Administration of medications and treatments
- Changes dressings, bandages as prescribed
- Diet supervision and monitoring
- Providing or assisting patient in self-care
- Documentation of patient’s condition
- Supports optimum health and well-being of the patient
Residential Nursing (RN, LPN)
We provide 24-hours personal care which includes bathing, shaving and dressing if needed for the client. Also, we initiate treatment plans and administer medicine. RN’s also prepare IVs, drawblood, give injections and takes vital signs.
Our care staff serves individual with physical, learning and mental disabilities as other care needs.
Skilled Nursing (RN, LPN)
We offer skilled nursing care to address your family member’s medical needs. You can get one-on-one medical support and attention with our wound care, intravenous (IV) therapy, injections, and monitoring of vital signs.
Behavior Assistant Services
Our behavioral team can help improve your loved one’s functioning, enhance their quality of life and strengthen their skills. We aim to help them foster behaviors that are rehabilitative and restorative in nature.
- Physical and mental well being
- Interpersonal communications and relationships
- Socialization behaviors and activities
- Behavioral conduct
- Adaptive coping strategies and behaviors
Respite (under 21)
We can help you get temporary rest from your caregiving duties. Our professional care provider can tend to your loved one’s needs, so you do not have to worry but maintain peace of mind while you are away.
- Get more time to spend with other friends and family
- More time to relax
- Take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, or going to the doctor
- Comfort and peace of mind
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and exercising
- Help with medication and other medical services
Talk to Us Now
Learn why our care services are affordable solutions for your family’s needs. Contact us now.